Tired of Allopathy ??? Try Acupuncture...

" If Allopathy doesn't have answer to your disease, it doesn't mean that you have no hope left !!! Smile with Acupuncture " :)

Thursday 12 March 2015

WHEN I AM MYSELF AN ALLOPATH ....

Acupuncture is my passion, my love rather much more..when I am myself an ALLOPATH...precisely, a dental surgeon, yes .. I have prescribed allopathic medicines to many patients of mine and I am very well aware about its limitations and side effects!!!

Every science has its limitations...so do allopathy!
What allopathy is good for??? Check it out guys...Yes...The acute problems!!!
Allopathic medicines orally or IV or IM help patients deal with their acute conditions, diseases or symptoms.
Then what about chronic problems...Check out..Does allopathy help???NO...A BIG NO!!!Not even common cold.  This is what inspired me for the science called Acupuncture.
Acupuncture has a clear history of about 2000 years,some authorities even claim that it has been practiced in China for some 4000 years!!!

My first acupuncture patient was the case of facial paralysis of right side.  She was referred to me by a dentist who accidentally injured her facial nerve during dental anaesthesia.  She was under steroids and other medicines but was not improving.  She came to me after 3 months of her injury.  In just 8 sittings...we achieved almost 50% of success...and in just 3 courses..100% recovery with facial tilt restored back to normal, malocclusion got reversed to normal, frowning of forehead got restored..lid closure restored to normal!!!

In South India..there are gynaecologists who conduct even deliveries by acupuncture anaesthesia with no need of any medicinal anaesthesia.Same is the proven success for dental anaesthesia!!!

In the end I would like to conclude with just one line...Acupuncture is a blessing for almost all chronic diseases with no significant side effects unlike allopathy...

When I am myself an ALLOPATH...

No comments:

Post a Comment